When filling in the memorial application form, details on the application form must include:
· the grave number, and the letter representing the section of the cemetery.
· the full name of the deceased.
· in the case of a new or replacement memorial, a drawing of the memorial showing the specifications (see Memorial Specifications and Standards) and including the material (stone) to be used along with the colour and finish.
· the text of any inscription (or alteration to any existing inscription) and including the type, colour and finish.
· the name, address and signature of the person making the application (who should be the owner of the Exclusive Right of Burial. Please see our Memorials page for what to do if you are not the grave owner).