CHESHAM TOWN COUNCIL's latest vacancies
CORPORATE SERVICES ASSISTANT
(6 MONTH CONTRACT)
20 hours per week Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm
Salary of £12,006 per annum (£11.54 per hour)
Closing date for applications: Friday 28th December 2022
Interviews are scheduled for: Thursday 5th January 2022
Located in south-eastern Buckinghamshire and the largest town in the Chiltern District, Chesham lies in a steep-sided valley 28 miles north-west of London. Assimilating the old and the new, Chesham is a successful combination of market town, industrial centre, commuter dormitory and bustling community. We are seeking a Corporate Services Assistant who can provide excellent support to the Head of Corporate Services in the delivery of the Council’s finance, human resources, information technology, procurement/contracts functions. The post holder will also cover the Town Hall reception as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of:
• Maintaining an organised system of storing sensitive files and documentation
• Maintaining and making input into databases
• Keeping registers, policies, procedures, and records up to date
• Creating documents
• Providing an excellent level of customer service The successful candidate will be a team player with strong organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written), the ability to manage a varied workload to deadlines and well-developed ICT skills.
In addition to working within a great team we offer the following benefits:
• Local government pay grade rise each year subject to satisfactory performance
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Reimbursement of professional fees
• Comprehensive development and training
• Discounted membership at Chesham Moor Gym and Swim
For an informal discussion, please contact Ashley Myers, Chesham Town Council Head of Corporate Services, on 01494 774842 extension 118. For full details and to apply visit www.chesham.gov.uk
Click below to download a job description and application form.